Sunday, June 29, 2008
It's Official...
Our house is for sale. After much prayer we decided it would be in our best interest to move back to Ogden. There are multiple reasons for this...the MAIN one though is that we both work in Ogden...it seems silly to commute and spend tons of money in gas. Also some of our BEST friends are up in Ogden and we seem to find ourselves up there almost every weekend playing with them. So if you know anyone who is looking to buy...send them our way! Our house is awesome (we hate to leave it...for real we do...we'd like to transplant it to Ogden) Any prayers you'd like to offer to Heavenly Father for us would be awesome...we want our house to sell NOW! Lol...who doesn't?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nate and I are looking to buy, but Syracuse is more of a communte than we want too. I know how difficult decisions like this are, so I hope everything works out for you. We just put an offer in on a house in Roy, so hopefully things will work out for us too. :)
What an exciting new step for you guys! I hope that the process goes smoothly for you guys.
-Jess
*tear* *sniff*
so my questions are answered and you dont need to text me back k. I'd love to have you closer, and good luck with selling your house! we'll pray for you for sure and everything will work out the way its suppost to!
Good luck! It will sell. I am excited to have you guys closer.
Post a Comment