Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 months and rolling over....

We blogged awhile back about how Jeff found Riley face down in his crib one night...we weren't sure how that happened since he was like a month and a half old. Well this morning when I went to feed him again he was face down in his crib. It was a little more believable that he had rolled over but I thought for sure he was too young still (he is only 3 stinkin' months!). Well we were WRONG. When I came home from work tonight Jeff had this to show me....hope you enjoy it! Don't look away though...it happens too fast.
P.S. Jeff HATES the ending...but I think it's cute :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's super impressive because he is so young and because it's back to front instead of front to back. I think Bridget was about 5 months old before she would go onto her tummy from her back because she hates being on her tummy. Way to go Riley!

Marc Gingell said...

Ta-da! Addie was rolling both ways by 3 months and it was crazy. The dr looked at me like I was lying when he asked if she was trying to roll yet and I told him she was rolling both ways. Watch out...that little guy is going places! He'll be all over the place in no time.

z&jarnold said...

so strong! Makayla cant really even go from her back to front yet. (its the only way to keep her in one place anymore). good video guys!