Lucky 4's
Four places I go to over and over:
1. Wal-Mart...I know, it's horrible, but we live literally 3 minutes from one so I can't help myself...plus I LOVE coupons :)
2. Babies R Us...I think that explains itself...I DO have a newborn!
3. Sun-Kissed Tan..It's practically my second home, which is sad, but I have lots of things to do to get that place back in order and functioning the way it should!
4. The Temple...so I don't go as much as I should..but it's a place to go over and over to continue to learn and to feel the Spirit
Four places I like to eat:
1. Cafe Rio...Pork Salad...need I say more?
2. Wendy's...I love Spicy Chicken!!
3. Iggy's...they have this yummy Chicken dish too!
4. Lee's Mongolian BBQ...look at my previous blog about it
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. On vacation in the Caribbean or Hawaii or California at Disney
2. Sleeping
3. Shopping
4. Hanging out by my in-laws pool
Four TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So You Think You Can Dance?
3. House
4. Good Things Utah!
Four books I've enjoyed:
1. To Kill A Mocking Bird
2. Twilight Series (Ya Kenz!)
3. Book of Mormon
4. Harry Potter
Four people who will respond (I'm tagging you!):
1. Zjani
2. Hollie D.
3.Sara G.
4. Anyone who wants to do this (I would tag Hillary G. and Erika but I ALWAYS tag them...sorry guys! So if you want to do this you can!!)
Four places I go to over and over:
1. Wal-Mart...I know, it's horrible, but we live literally 3 minutes from one so I can't help myself...plus I LOVE coupons :)
2. Babies R Us...I think that explains itself...I DO have a newborn!
3. Sun-Kissed Tan..It's practically my second home, which is sad, but I have lots of things to do to get that place back in order and functioning the way it should!
4. The Temple...so I don't go as much as I should..but it's a place to go over and over to continue to learn and to feel the Spirit
Four places I like to eat:
1. Cafe Rio...Pork Salad...need I say more?
2. Wendy's...I love Spicy Chicken!!
3. Iggy's...they have this yummy Chicken dish too!
4. Lee's Mongolian BBQ...look at my previous blog about it
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. On vacation in the Caribbean or Hawaii or California at Disney
2. Sleeping
3. Shopping
4. Hanging out by my in-laws pool
Four TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So You Think You Can Dance?
3. House
4. Good Things Utah!
Four books I've enjoyed:
1. To Kill A Mocking Bird
2. Twilight Series (Ya Kenz!)
3. Book of Mormon
4. Harry Potter
Four people who will respond (I'm tagging you!):
1. Zjani
2. Hollie D.
3.Sara G.
4. Anyone who wants to do this (I would tag Hillary G. and Erika but I ALWAYS tag them...sorry guys! So if you want to do this you can!!)
1 comment:
I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance?! I've watched every season, and Nate even likes to watch it with me.
Post a Comment