Thursday, June 5, 2008

I am obsessed with TAGS

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.

My friend Hollie had this on her blog and she tagged "whoever wants to do this" so I am a lame-o and like these whole tagging things...so I tagged myself :)

A- Attached or single: Happily Attached :)
B- Best Friend: Jeff...I'm not going to name any others because my luck I'd forget someone...but you guys know who you are!
C-Cake or Pie: Cake...I only like the crust of a pie lol
D-Day: Saturday and Sunday because I get to be with Jeff and Riley!
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color: Pink :)
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears if they are the squishy ones and not the ones that you have to chew forever
H-Home town: Hollis, NH
I- Indulgences: Shoes, purses, jewelery, wendy's :) Good Things Utah!!!!!
J- January or July?: July...I got married in July and I love summer
K-Kids: My new baby Riley!
L-Life is incomplete without: Friends
M- Marriage Date: July 7, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: BIRDS
Q- Quote: ????
R- Reason To Smile: Babies :) Riley ALWAYS makes me smile!
S- Season: Fall (if in NH) summer everywhere else
T- Tag Three Friends: Hillary G, Erika, Sara G.
U- Unknown fact about me: I have to have my jewelery match my outfit
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat...but very selective
W- Worst Habit: Complaining
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...I loved seeing Riley before he was born
Y-Your favorite food: Cafe Rio :)
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

YUM, Cafe Rio! Love it :) Stake Lagoon Day is June 17.