On Saturday June 21 we went to one of Jeff's good buddies from HS wedding. It was down at the Mt. Timp temple and then their wedding luncheon was at Thanksgiving point. Well, the friends finished with pictures early so we headed over to TP to hang out in the air conditioning since it was so stinkin' hot out. Well, while we were there looking around I spotted something. Much to my surprise, Razzles, are REAL!!!!!! For those of you who are completely confused let me explain. The movie 13 Going on 30 is one of my absolute FAVORITES! When I am sad it makes me totally happy. This is partly because I love love love Jennifer Garner and partly because it is SUCH a chick flick. I mean this movie makes me so happy that Jeff even mentions watching it and I smile for the rest of the day. Anyway, in one scene Jenna and Matt go to this corner store and buy Razzles kind of as a tradition (you have to watch to understand...sorry!) Jenna asks to see Matt's tongue and he is like HECK NO! Well eventually he shows her and she's like, "Yupp Razzle Red!" Well when I saw the Razzles sitting there on the shelf at TP I HAD to buy them...so I did! There were some other girls at the luncheon there who were like oh I've had those and they aren't very good. So rather than be disappointed I am going to keep them in the package and hold them tight every time I watch the movie!! This totally makes me feel like a little girl again and I LOVE it!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
RAZZLES - Make Me Squeel With Excitement!
On Saturday June 21 we went to one of Jeff's good buddies from HS wedding. It was down at the Mt. Timp temple and then their wedding luncheon was at Thanksgiving point. Well, the friends finished with pictures early so we headed over to TP to hang out in the air conditioning since it was so stinkin' hot out. Well, while we were there looking around I spotted something. Much to my surprise, Razzles, are REAL!!!!!! For those of you who are completely confused let me explain. The movie 13 Going on 30 is one of my absolute FAVORITES! When I am sad it makes me totally happy. This is partly because I love love love Jennifer Garner and partly because it is SUCH a chick flick. I mean this movie makes me so happy that Jeff even mentions watching it and I smile for the rest of the day. Anyway, in one scene Jenna and Matt go to this corner store and buy Razzles kind of as a tradition (you have to watch to understand...sorry!) Jenna asks to see Matt's tongue and he is like HECK NO! Well eventually he shows her and she's like, "Yupp Razzle Red!" Well when I saw the Razzles sitting there on the shelf at TP I HAD to buy them...so I did! There were some other girls at the luncheon there who were like oh I've had those and they aren't very good. So rather than be disappointed I am going to keep them in the package and hold them tight every time I watch the movie!! This totally makes me feel like a little girl again and I LOVE it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heck yeah Razzles are real!! But no, they aren't very good. I think I recall them being grainy in texture instead of delicious.
I just bought that movie this summer for $5!! Wahoo!! My sister and I watch it all the time when we visit each other. It's so fun.
HAHA, Awesome! I love that movie too. I love Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo is the perfect chick flick man! Love the new background too!
Post a Comment