1. Girly Appointment Card
2. Costa Vida Frequent Buyer Card
(Not sure why I have this one and NOT Cafe Rio
which is like a million times better)
3. Forever Stamps
4. Allergy Pills
5. A Fortune that reads:
"The current year will bring you much happiness"
6. Sun Glasses
7. Receipts
8. Tissues
9. Chap stick and Lip Gloss
10. Keys
11. My Techy Phone
12. Pens
13. Travel Manicure Set :)
14. Coupons for Huggies
15. Binkie
16. Wallet
So what's in YOUR purse?!
I tag Livia and Shawni.
2. Costa Vida Frequent Buyer Card
(Not sure why I have this one and NOT Cafe Rio
which is like a million times better)
3. Forever Stamps
4. Allergy Pills
5. A Fortune that reads:
"The current year will bring you much happiness"
6. Sun Glasses
7. Receipts
8. Tissues
9. Chap stick and Lip Gloss
10. Keys
11. My Techy Phone
12. Pens
13. Travel Manicure Set :)
14. Coupons for Huggies
15. Binkie
16. Wallet
So what's in YOUR purse?!
I tag Livia and Shawni.
1 comment:
Hey Carrie!!
Just read your bag tag and I'll get right on it later in the week. Which means I'll actually have to use a purse in the next few days...
Post a Comment