So I have had 2 interesting experiences lately that I would like to rant about. The first, at this point in my life, is the lesser of two evils. Our mortgage company sucks. So they lost our very first payment and then they were like are you going to pay your mortgage?! HELLO I ALREADY HAVE. Then they found the payment after I submitted proof so they credited us twice...which seems nice but it's not because then they took it away and it messes up taxes. Then we had set up auto pay for the 8th of the month and they took it out on the 6th in Jan, the 3rd in Feb, and then the 1st in March and in March it overdrew our account because we got paid the day after that. Well I had to call them again to yell at them for this (I called all the other times but this put me over the E D G E!!!) The guy was like oh ya I see that you clearly have the 8th marked I don't know why we aren't taking it out on the right day. Well low and behold....it is the 9th of the month and they have not taken our mortgage out...I hate Utah Housing Corporation!!!!!
Even more than I hate Utah Housing Corp I hate Babies R Us. The name is true...they are big babies!!!! So we registered for way cute dino stuff for Riley's room at the Riverdale store. Well we went to buy it and it was gone and they were like oh sorry we are shipping it to Midvale but lucky you we have it still in the box so you can have it. So we lucked out once...well then you are supposed to get a coupon 2 weeks before your due date....Riley is now 7 weeks and still no coupon. Then I call to make them ship in from the Midvale store the dino mobile and a crib sheet and they make it seem like it's a HUGE inconvenience to do that. Well they call and tell me it's in and I go to get it and they have ONE person on the register....I wait 15 min and have to leave and still have not been helped. I go in the next day and tell the girl my story, she has no idea, she calls furniture and I have to explain again, they have no idea,she looks at me and says, "SORRY WE HAVE HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION" then she calls a manager and then tells me she is going to help other people instead. I am FURIOUS at this point. The manager comes out and the girl tells him I need help and I need to explain to the manager my problem...I look at him start balling and walk out. I calm down like 2o min later, call the store, yell, Jeff goes and gets my stuff and they give us a big discount...I still hate Babies R Us
1 comment:
I feel ya.
Post a Comment