I have a few little confessions to make...not anything big like going to the Bishiop confessions but just some stuff. So I sign onto Facebook this AM and I have 2 friend requests...secretly inside I'm like yay someone wants to be my friend!! Anyway, one of them is this cute girl, Hillary, from my ward. Jeff and I actually have her daughter in our nursery class. Well long story short, we become blog friends and I am looking at her blog friends and there are lots of people from our ward....so now they are my blog friends and I know lots about them and I am sure they don't even know my blog exists, yet they are now my "friends". This is why I have named that link list "Stalk my Friends" because we all know thats what we are doing here, now isn't it?
My other confession is from today as well...I sort of feel like a bad mom. It is SUPER sunny and nice out and I don't have to work right? Well I want to get some sun since I started working at the tanning salon again and people look at my like I am lying to them because I am soooo white. So I dig out last years bathing suit, figuring it won't fit since I am still ginormous from the baby (sad I know it has been 8 weeks) and put it on...and it fits..a little snug but it fits!!! So I get my book to read, my cell phone, and a huge towel and set up on the deck. Well I don't want to bring Riley out in the sweltering 90 degree heat and sun so I set his swing up in front of the glass door and plop him (gently) in it. I go outside and make sure I can see him...and I can...so I lay out on the deck (where no one can see me thankfully) and soak up the rays for the next hour...it was wonderful
4 comments:
Nothing wrong with keeping the baby out of the sun!
I'm so glad I got to meet Riley last week. He's freakin cute.
Thanks for visiting me at work!!
Well, I got most of my blog links from stalking as well so don't feel bad. I also got your facebook from stalking. Well...I typed in the Wells Fargo group and you popped up and I went "huh, I wonder if that is the same carrie maas.." and ta-da!
So I found your blog at like midnight last night because I too, find myself blog stalking frequently, it's probably the funnest hobby around, ANYWAY I totally ended up reading like all of it and laughing my head off, you are SO FUNNY!!!! That whole circumcision one about did me in! And man boobs!!! So yeah you should train for something, you can run with me whenever you want, I promise I am really slow...
Yay, I started laughing when I read your post, because I had just barely found your blog from someone else's and I thought, I'll put her on my friends' list and maybe I'll leave a note so she can find mine. But then I looked at your list and I was already on there. It's funny how you can link from one to another to another and find people that you know. Anyway, I'll keep "stalking" you to see what's up.
Post a Comment