Friday, August 29, 2008

Money Making at Walgreens!!

Yet again, Walgreens did not let me down! Between last night and this morning I was able to get some AMAZING deals! Let me break it down for you:

This was last night:
Polaroid Digital Camera: Reg 129.99 Clearance: 65.99 w/40.00 rebate = 25.99
Total savings of: $104.00

This was this morning:
Glade Air Cleaner and Odor Remover: 3.49 w 1.50 manfact. coupon and 1.00 wal coup = .99
Chemistry Shampoo: 7.99 w/3.00 off coupon and 7.99 rebate = 3.00 OVERAGE
Nivea Mens Body Wash: 4.99 w/1.00 off coupon and 4.99 rebate= 1.00 OVERAGE
Crest ProHealth Toothpaste: 3.79 w/.75 off coupon and 3.79 rebate = .75 OVERAGE
L'Oreal RevitaLift: 12.36 w/12.36 rebate = FREE
Fructis Shampoo: 6 @ 3.49 w 6.00 off coupon and 10.00 rebate = .82 a piece!
Revlon Nail Polish: 4.49 w/2.00 off coupon and 4.49 rebate = 2.00 OVERAGE
PLUS I had a 10.00 off your order over 40.00. So my grand total today was 35.40 but I will be getting 43.62 BACK so THEY PAID ME 8.22 to take everything!

6 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

NICE WORK!!! :)

z&jarnold said...

your amazing

Kristin said...

I did the same deal here! I love Walgreens! Way to go... I just found pinchingyourpennies.com, have you ever been there. If not, do it, you'll love it.

Melanie said...

Ok, so when will you be teaching a class? Seriously, I'll go on a fieldtrip with you anyday!!!

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Holy crap!!! I need you to teach me how to do this. I am coupon retarded. You are amazing!

Diana said...

I need to know where you are getting all your coupons, and how you do all of this! Please help.