Sunday, August 3, 2008

Marriage Tag

So my friend Zjani tagged me on this like 2 weeks ago, but I have been so busy and out of the loop I am just getting to it now!

“Marriage” Tag--to be completed about my husband


•What is his name? Jeff
•How long have you been together? Married a little over 2 and dating almost 3
•How long did you date?10 months
•How old is he? 25 almost 26
•Who said I love you first? Jeff...but I am rude and didn't say it back because I didn't know he was going to say it
•Who is taller? Jeff
•Who sings better? Probably me...he tries though!
•Who is smarter? With computers, Jeff for sure...with trivial things, Me...see my post about Jeffy-isms
•Whose temper is worse? Me
•Who does the laundry? Me
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Used to be me until this week...now I like his side better so I made him swith
•Who pays the bills? Me
•Who mows the lawn? Jeff...I have NEVER mowed anything in my life
•Who does the dishes? Both
•Who cooks dinner? Me
•Who drives when you are together? Most of the time Jeff unless I am dropping him off at the bus stop
•Who is more stubborn? Me
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on what we are fighting about
•Who kissed who first? Jeff had to ask permission because I denied him so many times...oops!!!
•Who proposed? Jeff
•Who is more sensitive? Me
•Who has more friends? Me...I am a social butterfly and Jeff is more reserved
•Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on what we are talking about!

I tag Hollie

No comments: