Be prepared every Monday to hear about the killer deals I got! Today, I went with my friend Courtney shopping. It was definitely more fun to go with someone else and she is a bit more experienced so she helped me find some even BETTER deals than I already knew about. Ok, enough chit-chat let me lay it all out there for you:
Rite Aid:
Renu Contact Solution 2 Pack: 9.99 w/ 9.99 rebate = FREE
Olay Pore Scrub: 7.99 w/ 7.99 rebate= FREE
Revlon Nail Polish: 2.99 w/ 2.99 rebate AND $2.00 off coupon = 2.00 OVERAGE
4 Lightbulbs: 2.00 w/2.00 rebate = FREE
Gillette Fusion Power Razor: 9.00 w/ 5.00 rebate AND 4.00 coupon = FREE
Nozema Triple Blade Razors (6 pack): 3.99 w/ 3.99 rebate = FREE
Cutter Insect Repellent: 3.99 w/ 2.00 rebate AND $1.00 off coupon = .99
Lysol Cleaner: Reg 3.49 on sale for 2.49 used .50 coupon and .50 in ad coupon = 1.49
Charles Worthington Shampoo: 4.99 w/ 4.99 rebate = FREE
I paid out of pocket: $3.71
After coupons and rebates, I had a TOTAL savings of: $48.95
Walgreens:
Glade Plug-In: 4.79 w/$4.00 off coupon = .79
Pledge Wipes (2): On Sale 2/6 used $2.00 off 2 coupon and have 2 rebate = $1 each
BioInfusion Shampoo (2): 5.99 w/ 5.99 rebate (2) = FREE
Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner: 2.50 w/ 1.00 rebate and 1.00 coupon = .50
Oust Air Sanitizer: 2.50 w/ 1.00 rebate and 1.00 coupon = .50
I paid out of pocket: 5.68
After coupons and rebates, I had a TOTAL savings of: $23.98
6 comments:
So yeah I'm still a wanna-be-coupon-obesessor but haven't done anything about it yet, I think it's cause I'm a little too attached to Wal-Mart... I cut out all those coupons you know (which, thanks again for the lesson that night!) and still haven't used them! Maybe I'll be more inspired after enrichment night. Cause I'm so jealous of all your savings!
How do you do this??? I just don't get where you get these coupons and it's amazing!! Fill me in!
Where do you find all of your coupons?! You are so good and I want you to tell me your secrets! :)
okay carrie what are you going to do with all of your stuff you bought? It all seems like such random stuff and that is why i ask?
Where on earth do you find all the coupons? Online?
I used to clip Sunday coupons, but since the move everything's been too hectic.
Please enlighten me coupon queen.
Actually...we both still love Wendy's :) Out of the major fast food burger places it is our favorite. They grill the meat like you would at home, so it isn't gross. I knew people that worked at Burger King and McDonald's who will never eat there again because they know how the food is made. haha But it is all good at Wendy's. Ate there Wednesday as a matter of fact!
Post a Comment