Save Me!!
Friday, July 25, 2008
My Parents Torture Me...
I'm not sure if I have blogged about the fact that Riley HATES taking a bath yet...but he does. So I'm not sure why I thought he would like swimming but I did. So anyway, we took Riley swimming yesterday up at Jeff's parents. The adventure started with just getting
him IN the swim gear. First we put on a oversized swim diaper...the smalls were still WAY too big but we had no other option. Then we put on those plastic pants then his bathing suit. The poor kid was done after that and we still had to go to the pool. He did look super cute though. So we get to the pool and Jeff takes him and slowly eases into the water (there will be a video soon of the actual event I just don't know how to put it on here). Well Riley DID NOT like it. I thought Jeff was going to drop him because he was so slippery from the sun screen. Anyway, we tried the kiddie pool after and he was a little better in there but still not a fan...oh well maybe next year. At least he LOOKED cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks so stinkin cute!!! At least you have some pictures where he is not fussing too much. Way too cute.
he's getting so big, i cant believe what a couple weeks can do!
Post a Comment