So my friend Kristin had this on her blog and I thought it was neat:
It's always fun to be reminded of memories that we haven't thought about for awhile, or heaven forbid, forgot about. So please, leave a memory, I'm excited to see what you come up with and could use a good laugh!!!
1. Leave a comment below about a memory that you have about me and you, or you and Jeff. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
I remember you standing up at the podium in sacrament meeting one Sunday and thinking, she is so cute. Your face, your hair, your clothes your voice...just everything. I remember being so entertained with your talk, something along these lines: Victoria's Secret, New Hampshire (or somewhere back east), your parents and how they either had the missionaries over, or they were supportive of your decision to join the church. Basically, I just remember it was an entertaining Sunday.
THE ONE THING THAT I REMEMBER IS WHEN WE WERE DYING OUR HAIR FRESHMAN YEAR AND WHEN WE WERE DONE YOU HAD SPOTS OF BLOND STILL SHOWING SO YOU HEAD WAS POKA DOTTED HEHE
HI Carrie,
I remember when you spoke in sacrament meeting and talked about expecting Riley and how you said that he was your miracle baby. We have one of those too (ours came via adoption though!) and I remember thinking that's exactly how I feel about Kaden.
I also commented on your confused post (don't know how far back you look, so wanted to make sure you saw it!)
Shelby
I remember coming over to your in laws house to TURBO JAM and come to find out about your horrible experience with I think one of the neighbors dogs, did it attack you? Also, when we met at Curves you were so easy to talk to!
I remember when I first saw you around (hadn't met you yet) I thought you were such a goodie goodie and you always had a different hair color. those are first memories I have plenty more but you know them... actually you dont alway remember stuff but i remind you of them.
Post a Comment