Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wendy's, Sheep, and Knockers

Two posts in one day! I needed to post about the photo shoot with Riley that happened on Friday, but then Saturday was adventurous and I totally needed to post about that too...so you have all been blessed with two posts! Anyway, on Saturday my cute friend Kim came to visit! She wanted to see our house and meet our little man Riley! Well we hung out for awhile and it soon became lunch time. Jeff suggested we go to Wendy's to eat and we all thought this was a great idea. So there we are sitting in Wendy's talking about Jeff's friends from high school. I start to describe the wife of one of his friends and here is how the story goes: Kim, she is like this big (stick thin) and has HUGE knockers, and I am like this big (not so stick thin :) haha) and have HUGE knockers and here I am eating Wendy's. Jeff turns and looks at Kim and I and says, "Carrie it's ok...your husband is like this big (not stick thin either) and has HUGE knockers!!" Lol...so Jeff has man boobs. It is great and always fun to joke about. In fact, some of the pictures we took on Friday Jeff HATES because his man boobs are very prominent...we asked Sara to photoshop them out and she said she can't work miracles. Well just when we finish laughing our heads off about the knockers these random animals run by! I think they are goats so I say hey look at the goats and Kim was like I think those are sheep. So as brilliant as I am I yell out, "Can you eat sheep meat?" We then proceed to laugh for another 10 minutes til we can't breath, I am crying, and our stomachs hurt. When we entered Wendy's almost all the tables were full...now they are empty...I think they only let us stay because we were $paying$ customers.

1 comment:

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Hilarious!! I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog! I am so glad- Now I can keep up with you guys. I just have to say that Riley is sooo freakin gorgeous. He is so precious! We need to hang out one of these days. We need to meet the newest member of the family.Let's plan a time.