So my mom is in town...we have done lots and lots of shopping, which in turn means I have spent lots and lots of $$money$$...sad story! We drag poor Riley around all over the place, feed him and change his little bum in the back of my car and keep him in his car seat for extended periods of time (I am a horrible mom!) It's been fun to get out of the house, but at the same time I am worn out to the max because I'm not used to all the running around.
Jeff is graduating on Friday...hallelujah!!! We have been waiting for this day forever it seems like. I can't wait for him to not be stressed anymore, to not feel so guilty waking him up at night to help with Riley, and to hang out at night and not have to worry about him having homework to do. It will be nice to be a "normal" family. By normal I only mean working a 9-5 job because we all know Jeff and I are FAR from normal!
What is all this crap about BPA...everything causes cancer...breathing air causes cancer...I'm not going to throw out my newly purchased Avent bottles because they MIGHT be bad...they don't even know that they are...and how many people have used bottles for hundreds of years and now it's an issue...whatever! It's annoying, and my little man is going to use bottles...so there!
3 comments:
1. I want to go shopping, but first I have to finish moving into my house and then make a nice long list of things I need. :)
2. Congrats, Jeffrey.
3. AMEN! I was thinking the same thing the other day. Nowadays THIS might cause cancer and THAT probably will too. Goodness gracious, what are we supposed to do?
Congrats to Jeff!! Scotty graduates too-- I am stoked to finally be able to hang out wtih eachother! I agree with all the cancer crap. We didn't die!! And tell moom hi fromm me and SCotty!
Congrats, Jeff on graduating. I remember when Dustin graduated and I LOVED IT because I didn't have to worry about keeping him from homework.
Post a Comment