Sunday, April 20, 2008

One Month Old!

So Riley is a month old now. It is wonderful. Like I said before in my last post I went and got his pictures taken on Friday. My friend Sara has a little studio in her house and she takes amazing pictures!! Riley was so good. It ended up being an all day event because she has a baby too and we needed to feed them, change their diapers, and the lights that you needed to use to get good pictures run really hot so we had to take frequent breaks so Riley wouldn't overheat. Through it all he was a trooper and we got really good pictures. Here are some of our favorites:
Ok I love his stinkin feet...they are so little and cute...we took lots of these kinds of pictures! So We put Riley in this polka dot box and this way way soft fuzzy blanket...needless to say he peed in it haha...I was proud of him though...it was the only time he peed all day when he was out of his diaper! We did some pictures in black and white and some in color...He was actually awake for some of them too! I love my little man! He is so cute and so good...this picture makes me happy! Last but not least a picture with his daddy! They are my two favorite people in this whole wide world!!!!
This is no where near the end of the pictures...we took over 200 but I am not going to post them all...to see the pictures check out our picasa website: picasaweb.google.com/JeffMaas/Riley

1 comment:

Emily and Dustin said...

He's adorable. I love the pictures of the you each holding him. They are so cute!