So I haven't posted for a few days...nothing new or too exciting has really happened. Riley will be a month old on Thursday...I can't believe where the time has gone! He is definitely getting bigger :) We are going to go get his pictures taken so check back! He is still a good baby! I am waiting for the day that he sleeps through the night...I am pretty sure Jeff is too. We haven't heard his alarm the past few mornings because we have been so tired so he's been a little late to work. We are going to try and be better about this! Jeff is now using 2 alarms to wake up!
Yesterday was wonderful. It was so beautiful outside. I ran a few errands in the morning (babies r us- my 2nd home, the bank, and then mall) and then I went to Ogden and hung out with my friend Zjani and her little baby Makayla (probably spelled wrong). It was so nice out that we HAD to go on a walk. We walked on the Ogden parkway for about 1.5 hours. It was so nice to get out and get some fresh air...I think Riley enjoyed it...he slept through it though (big surprise)
My moom (thats not a typo thats what I call her!) is coming next week...I am super excited! She is going to be here for 2 weeks. It will be nice to have her around to help with little Riley. She hasn't met him yet and I am pretty sure the anticipation is killing her! It's always an adventure when she comes to visit. We are two crazy gals and her visits always include laughter (so much of it your stomach hurts), peeing- somehow we always pee in our pants, yummy food, shopping, and happiness!
Then my dad is coming out on April 29th for a week! He is a big man on campus at his job so he can only get a week off...anyway, it will be way exciting when he gets here too. He hasn't met Riley either so it will just be one big trip of love and happiness. I'll keep ya'll updated on the McGowan adventures!
1 comment:
Oh Carrie!! I'm moving to the parkway!! Not for a few weeks, but that's where my house is.
I'm glad you're doing well and I hope to see you and my other no-longer-prego friends soon :)
Post a Comment