This post is better late than never! Jeff and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on July 7! It wasn't too much of an eventful day since Jeff and I both had to work. Our first year we went away to this cabin in North Ogden, then last year we didn't do much because we had just had Riley, and this year we honestly didn't do anything. I am really ok with it though! We had Taco Del Mar for dinner...so yummy! Afterward, I went to enrichment night. Overall it was really good and I am just grateful to be married to such an amazing guy, whom at times I don't deserve! Anyway, babe, I love you...thanks for 3 years and as my Dad said, "Just remember, you can't give her back!"
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Happy 3rd Anniversary!
This post is better late than never! Jeff and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on July 7! It wasn't too much of an eventful day since Jeff and I both had to work. Our first year we went away to this cabin in North Ogden, then last year we didn't do much because we had just had Riley, and this year we honestly didn't do anything. I am really ok with it though! We had Taco Del Mar for dinner...so yummy! Afterward, I went to enrichment night. Overall it was really good and I am just grateful to be married to such an amazing guy, whom at times I don't deserve! Anyway, babe, I love you...thanks for 3 years and as my Dad said, "Just remember, you can't give her back!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Carrie. That's a really sweet post. Congrats you two.
oh man, i am mucho behind in blogging (you probably won't even see this comment) BUT, you guys look AMAZING in this picture. holy cow, what a couple of hotties!! and happy anniversary!
Congrats on your 3rd anniversary. My 4th is in a few days and my husband and I aren't going to do anything either. Just as well!
Post a Comment