Hey girls! It's another Cafe Rio event! This Tuesday @ 6:30 at the Layton Cafe Rio. Sorry for such short notice my life has been out of control this past week and I haven't had time. This time around we will make sure we can all sit together! Also, let's talk about the upcoming months and what we want to do. Shelby and I have thought of a few ideas so brainstorm a few and we'll see ya there! Also, like last time...leave me a comment on whether or not you can make it..k?
7 comments:
Yeah pretty sure I'm comin!
Indeedily-doodily
I just realized tonight that I will not be able to make it. We have the Activy Days thing and then Shawn has his bishopric duties right after, so someone needs to be here to get the kids ready for bed. Tuesdays are not a great night to have so many things scheduled I guess. Everyone take a bite of their food for me and let me know how much I enjoyed it :D If you do it next month I will have to make my mother come too since she is in the ward now.
SADLY, Dave is out of town and won't be back until late. I will find a way next time.
K, next time you should leave me a comment on my blog about the GNO, because lately I am so dang busy that I don't get around to checking up on everyone daily. So sad I missed that scrumptuous pork!!!
Sorry I missed it. How did it go?
I just wanted to tell you that you are SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! You're like a comedian!! You made me laugh so hard the other night.
Post a Comment