Friday, March 11, 2011

CAKE

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...ok just kidding. It's not my party (my birthday isn't for another 3 months) but I did cry today. I'm just feeling super overwhelmed. Anyway, we won't get into that. Instead, I'd like to tell you about the Cake I want. It isn't edible. It is BEAUTIFUL though. And very expensive. SIGH. Like so expensive I won't have one for a very very very long time. If ever. Sigh. I have expensive taste. I'm not sure why. Would you like to see the Cake I want? It's Berry Chiffon Cake. Doesn't that just sound expensive? Like even if it WERE edible? Well here goes nothing. I'm going to show you a picture. But be warned. You may fall in love too and want one.

This cake is a whopping $349. Yupp. That is why I won't be getting one anytime soon. I think I'll save my allowance. Oh wait, I don't get an allowance. Shucks. Maybe if I am a really good girl Jeff will buy me one. But then I will feel guilty that we spent almost $400 on a PURSE!!!! But seriously, it's beautiful. It's made out of Italian cut velvet. It's soft...and pretty. Maybe I can have a slice of Cake?

That slice is the matching wallet. Yum. It's only $128. ONLY right??!! Haha. Who am I kidding? I DO have a coupon though :) One day my friends, one day.
Internet shopping made me feel better today about everything I was overwhelmed with (it didn't make it go away or change the situation, it just took the sting away for a little while). Other than the fact that it brought to my attention that we are not filthy rich and can't afford $400 purses lol.

No comments: