Friday, March 20, 2009

1 Year Check-Up!

I brought Riley to the Dr. today for his one year visit...I failed to bring him in at 10 months like I was supposed to because it seemed like he was gaining weight...oops...wrong decision! Yet again my child is small! The dr. says he looks good so he isn't too worried...yet. We have to bring him back at 14 months to have him weighed...but today's results are as follows:
Head 46 inches
Height 29 1/2 inches (50th %)
Weight 18 lbs. 2 oz. *sigh* (0 %)
The dr. says just keep feeding him people food and move on to just milk and no formula. We'll see how things pan out. Oh well...at least he isn't fat right? :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I tell you what, feeding and sleeping these kids is a lot harder than you think! Haha, I never realized what a battle it would be, but welcome to parenthood, right? Hopefully Riley will start packing on the pounds soon. Sometimes I wish I had that problem....

Ryan said...

Miss Carrie, your little man Riley is so cute and I think as long as he is healthy and happy, you are doing a great job of being parents.

Ryan said...

Carrie, I didn't realize that I'm logged in as Ryan...so that comment before was me. Hayley