So I want to learn how to crochet. I think it would be fun. Why not add another project to my list with all the free time I have! *chuckle* Anyway, I was telling my mom this the other day and she was like oh I know how to crochet! (I had no idea she knew!) So we are going on vacation in a little bit and my mom is going to meet us there and join the party so I decided to go buy a few burp cloths that she could teach me on. So yesterday I popped into Sew N Save in Layton. They have DARLING fabric and they have blankets and bibs and burp cloths all ready to be crocheted. So, I take the kids in with me and my carrying Addie around and Riley has his "Go-Go packpack" (Diego backpack) with him. I show him the toys he can play with and I go back over to look at the different fabrics to see what I want to use for this new little project. About 5 minutes later Riley comes running over to tell me about the fire truck toy he found and he is so excited! He goes back to playing with it and I go back to shopping through the bibs. Probably another 5-7 minutes go by and I finally decide what I want, pay for it, and go to get Riley. That is when I notice it is rather quiet. I'm like oh man what is he doing?! I get over to the toys and Riley has not one but TWO balls of yarn that he has taken off the shelf and unrolled! Not completely unrolled, but 1 is probably like 1/3 of the way and the other is just a little bit. I'm like are you kidding me?!?! He tries to sneak it into his little backpack and I'm like HELLO that is stealing!!!! So I pick up the yarn and bring it to the cash register and I'm like I guess I am buying these now too. The cute old people working there just laugh and say well we can probably roll this one up and it will be ok. So I buy the one that is like 1/3 of the way unrolled. Riley keeps saying I'm sorry Mama,, I'm sorry Mama! Honestly, I wasn't really mad, it was funny. But really?! I mean I know he is obsessed with tying things and his tape measure and string and stuff, but what possessed him to do this? And it was brown! Why not pick a cute color that I can use?! He was so happy we bought it though! Here are a few pictures of when we got home. It is now one big ball of yarn and he wanted me to unknot it all yesterday! He was freaking out and crying about it....I'm like uhhhh that is one big knot! Haha.

1 comment:
Hahaha! Thats so Rock in as couple of years! He's like a little kitty. So entertained by the yarn :) haha
Post a Comment