Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Sooooooooooo Big!
Riley is starting to grow up!! He is not a little man anymore :( His unofficial weight at 14 months was 20.2 pounds! When I say unofficial it is because I didn't actually take him in to be weighed like I was supposed to, but rather Jeff's mom had an appointment on day when she was watching Riley and he was weighed then. Yesterday, Riley started saying "up" a lot. He totally knows what he is doing and loves to say it over and over. He also waves good-bye more consistently now. I asked him to wave good-bye to Sesame Street this morning when it is over and he did! So cute :) He is doing a ton better at sleeping. Last night we put him in his crib for bed and he rolled over and snuggled in the corner like normal. Well a few minutes later we heard this banging noise and couldn't tell where it was coming from. I cracked the door to his room and there he was laying sideways in his crib with his feet on the headboard kicking it. It was so funny! It was almost like "Hey I'm not tired enough yet to go to sleep so I am going to play around a little bit until I am!" He slept until 6:30 this morning...thank goodness! He loves to eat Lucky Charms for breakfast and I give them to him so he will gain weight. He will eat a full size bowl! He is getting funnier every day and I love nothing more in this life then being home with him. I started a new business as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and so far I am LOVING it! My goal is that I can eventually do this and leave the salon so I can be home every day and only work at night when Jeff comes home! I need to do 30 faces in 30 days so if you want to let me borrow your face that would be awesome...just let me know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
carrie. you can borrow my face. haha. i've never said that sentence before.
YEAH - GROW RILEY! That is very exciting! Hey at least when Riley is weighed on the Wii he wouldn't be considered obese like poor Cooper. :)
All of Riley's changes are so fun to read about.
Good luck with your Mary Kay business. You can do it!
Post a Comment