Tuesday, October 7, 2008
4-8-15-16-23-42
For those of you who don't understand the title of this blog...you should be grateful! Well, that is a little bit of an exaggeration. So back in April when my parents came to visit they brought Seasons 1-3 of Lost on DVD for us to "watch". However, the word "watch" doesn't even come close to the correct description...it's more like for us to become obsessed with! For the past few weeks all Jeff and I do with our spare time is watch Lost. Our house has come apart at the seams, we sometimes neglect Riley and just give him a bottle so we can watch (ok so that is a little extreme- we normally watch at night and he falls asleep anyway), we dream about it, and we can't wait for the next episode. So my ranting on this is for a couple of reasons. When I first started to make my phone calls to my parents about this my dad was rattling off these numbers and I didn't get it. When we finally got that part of the show he confessed to me he had bought a MegaBucks Lottery Ticket with these numbers...him and probably a million other avid viewers (except those of us living in Utah!) Another reason for this confession of my Lost obsession again has to do with my dad. As most of you know he has cancer...well, he started to loose his hair the other day and instead of waiting for it to all fall out and to look like a patch work he shaved it off and he looks like Lock!!!!!! Crazy huh? Leave a comment if you agree...or disagree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He does look kinda like him! I know about the addiction of Lost! Greg and I can't wait for season 4 to come out! I am super excited! By the way I am super sorry to hear about your dad's cancer.
no, I think your dad is definately more handsome than Lock.
And SOO sorry you have joined the obsession! There's no going back now!
I think he does... but I think you guys might be on the verge of obsessed!!
No, Lock is creepy looking, sorry! Your dad not so much! :)
I got hooked on lost towards the end of the last season. I started watching them online from the beginning, during my school semester. Worst decision ever. I totally neglected my studies. Thank goodness I ran out of episodes to watch!
Post a Comment